Thursday, April 23, 2015

Carbon Footprint and Lockwood.

1. URL: http://www.nature.org/greenliving/carboncalculator/
2. My carbon footprint, according to the quiz, is below the nation average, at 17 tons of carbon dioxide per year.
3. In order to reduce my own carbon footprint, I can eat more organic foods. I can also convince my parents to buy more organic food. At school, I can reduce my carbon footprint by asking my teachers to turn off/turn down the heat/air conditioning in the classroom.
4. The two best things about working with the Lockwood kids, were that I was able to show them how to do something that they are going to forget in three days, and that I could do something with them that they would enjoy/learn from.  If we ever work with the kids again, I would change how to explained things, and make it more relatable/comprehensive for the small children, because they probably didn't understand a work me or Adrian said to them. I would also like to do it on a nicer day, when it's warmer out, so no one is freezing their noses off.

No comments:

Post a Comment